- Wed28Jan201512:00pm-1:00pm EDTonline
Get an inside look at BPA's new SharePoint 2015 edition of its award-winning quality management solution. BPA Quality 2015 is integrated QMS software for quality and risk management, all built on a Microsoft Office 365 platform. It’s compliant with the new 2015 revision of ISO 9000 standards. The completely integrated Risk Management component gives you the tools you need to identify, assess, treat and monitor risks.
Our upcoming webinar is coming up on January 28th at 12:00 pm and is a must-see for existing BPA clients and for anyone who needs their Quality and Risk Management solutions to run on SharePoint.
- Wed25Mar20155:00 PM - 6:00 PM CETonline
In this webinar, we will start from a simple SharePoint site and build a professional recruiting solution using BPA web part bundles. BPA has developed a complete set of enterprise-grade web parts to quickly build your own no-code business solutions. BPA provides a wide range of web parts that solve common SharePoint limitations, including:
- Searching large amounts of list data.
- Sorting and viewing list data in many ways.
- Adding data to large lists in an intuitive form.
- Displaying related data in a single-page view.
- Creating stunning dashboards for decision makers.
- Tracking daily tasks, notes, calls, emails, events.
- Emailing data directly from SharePoint.
- Building customized reports, including related data across SharePoint lists.
- Connecting with a web site, external data, Office, Exchange, Yammer, Nintex.
- Simplifying the SharePoint user experience as a whole.
25th March 2015 – 5pm CET / 12pm EDT
- Tue21Apr2015Wed22Apr2015Geneva, Switzerland
Visit us on April 21st and 22nd at the first SMARC exhibition in Geneva. You will find us at booth G15.
- Mon04May2015Fri08May2015Chicago, United States
BPA Solutions will exhibit at the Microsoft Ignite event in Chicago from May 4th to May 8th, 2015
- Wed03Jun20156:00 PM - 7:00 PM CESTonline
Amazing news for business and SharePoint communities this spring! BPA is proud to announce new, innovative features that improve the user experience even more.
- New social tools for SharePoint. Automatically gather available social information for contacts and organizations. Our social tools instantly provide additional information about your leads, customers, stakeholders, partners, and employees.
- Conditional forms with SharePoint. BPA brings you a powerful form solution for workflows. Prepare many form configurations with different fields, tabs and sections, or link a specific form with specific conditions.
- Mobile relationship management. Now BPA mobile solutions can help you access SharePoint or Office 365 data anytime and anywhere. Keep track of important relationships, even offline.
These great new tools for spring 2015 are now available to use with your actual SharePoint sites. Want to learn more? Our coming webinar on June 3rd will present complete details on social tools, forms and mobile solutions.
>> Register for our webinar now
- Tue09Jun2015Bern, Switzerland
BPA will exhibit at the Swiss Quality Day on June 9, in Kursal Bern. This day is organized by the Swiss Association for Quality celebrating 50 years in 2015.
This will be a unique event in Switzerland to discover BPA’s integrated quality management software.
BPA Quality 2015 is a SharePoint solution for Quality, Security, Health, Environment and Risk management.
Discover our tools through typical use case scenarios for audit, incident, risk, equipment and compliance document management.
BPA is Gold Partner and Sponsor at SharePointForum Stuttgart 2015, September 29-30.
Our DCCS Partner will present a seminar on September 29 at 11:30 about how building a professional no-code business solution using BPA components. As a concrete example, an integrated construction management solution will be presented (Baukasten).
- Mon09Nov2015Stockholm, Sweden
2015/11/09 - 2015/11/12
BPA will exhibit at European SharePoint Conference, from November 9th to November 12th in Stockholm, Sweden.