CFO’s and Finance Managers have these typical responsibilities:
- Implement an internal control system to reduce financial risks
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
- Research and report on factors influencing business performance
- Link with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out
- Develop external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers…
With BPA, you can build a professional internal control system in hours/days with no development.