Information We Collect
Information You Provide
BPA Solutions collects data to operate effectively and provide you the best experiences with our products. Note that our software is deployed in your Microsoft 365 environment and we don’t host any client data. We do not collect any sensitive data about you. We may collect personal information you provide when testing/using our software, when contacting us from our website, or when registering to our support portal (BPA community). This information may include, but is not limited to:
- Information required by Microsoft and BPA to process trial requests
- Company information, such as company name, address, telephone number, company email address;
- Payment data, such as data necessary for processing payments and fraud prevention and other related billing information;
- Subscribed users; user name and email of each user with a valid subscription
- Support requests and answers (BPA community)
- Further information necessarily processed in a project or contractual relationship with BPA Solutions or voluntarily provided by the Business Partner, such as personal data relating to orders placed, payments made, requests, and project milestones;
Automatically Collected Information
We may also collect certain information automatically, including:
- Usage data when using our software (e.g., BPA licensing tool, analytics data)
- Web tracking information (such as IP address, browser type, and operating system)
- Cookies and similar tracking technologies (chat software on the website)
How we use your information
We may use the collected information for the following purposes:
- To provide, maintain, and improve our software.
- To personalize and enhance your experience.
- To communicate with you, including sending software packages and updates, notifications, and support messages.
- To respond to your requests, comments, or questions.
- To send you marketing communications if (i) you asked for a free trial, made a purchase or asked for information from us about our goods or services or (ii) our team obtained information about you from third party sources such as public databases, our Business Partners, joint marketing partners, social media platforms, and from other third parties or (iii) you consented to receive marketing communications.
- To comply with legal obligations and protect our legal interests.
We do not sell, trade, or rent personal information to others. We may share your personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- With your consent.
- With contracted personnel and partners who assist in the installation, configuration, and operation of our software.
- With service providers for communication and support (marketing communications, website analytics)
- To comply with legal obligations or in response to lawful requests.
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets.
Your privacy choices
We adopt appropriate security measures to protect your personal information.
You have the following privacy choices:
- You may review, update, or delete your personal information by asking BPA Solutions
- You can opt-out of receiving marketing communications by following the instructions in the messages.
- You may choose to disable cookies or tracking technologies in your browser settings.
International Data Transfer
Our software is not intended for individuals under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you believe that we have collected personal information from a child, please contact us to have it removed.
By using this site, products and services from BPA Solutions you signify your acceptance of this policy.
BPA Solutions SA
Avenue des Découvertes 18, 1400 Yverdon-les-Bains, Switzerland
Please contact us if you wish to stop correspondence with BPA.
Last updated November 09, 2023.