- Wed29Jan201412:00 – 1:00 PM EST
BPA Quality for SharePoint is your Home for all Quality Improvement Processes. With its intuitive functionality and integrated process automation, BPA Quality for SharePoint helps you achieve ongoing improvements in your products or services. BPA Quality is a new generation solution adding relationship management to quality processes to achieve better business results. It is the most technologically advanced quality management solution for SharePoint with over 30 configurable commercial grade web parts – not just a simple site template.
In this series we will explore:
- Customer Satisfaction
From customer requests to customer satisfaction, BPA Quality is the place to improve Plan-Do-Check-Act processes and manage compliance documents for any Standard.
- Quality Planning
Manage strategic and operational objectives with their related KPIs. Plan employee training, audits and quality reviews to constantly improve processes.
- Quality Relationship Management
BPA Quality is a relationship management solution where customers are in the center. Track non-conformances, CAPA actions and daily interactions with internal/external customers. Be even closer to your customers in deploying BPA’s Self-Service solution.
Leverage your existing infrastructure and deploy an enterprise-class quality management solution.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Wed26Feb2014Darmstadt, Germany
BASTA! is the leading independent conference for Microsoft technologies in Germany.
BPA Solutions will be the official “SharePoint Day” Partner of the conference.
Discover BPA’s mobile-capable SharePoint 2013 solutions on our booth and assist to our live session.
- 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM ESTonline
Store and maintain all of your Enterprise Risk Management data in one secure, accessible location. BPA Risk for SharePoint’s intuitive functionality and integrated process automation helps you achieve ongoing Risk mitigation for enterprise initiatives. BPA Risk is an innovative solution that combines relationship management and risk management to achieve better business results. It is the most technologically advanced risk management solution for SharePoint, with over 30 configurable commercial grade web parts – not just a simple site template. In this webinar we will explore:
- Enterprise Risk Management BPA Risk will identify, assess, prioritize & monitor risks and their related controls, actions, procedures and activities.
- Risk Identification BPA Risk will identify and categorize risks with their related controls, and track incidents with the related risks.
- Risk Assessment BPA Risk will assess risks periodically with scorecards. You can define your own risk acceptance levels and risk matrixes.
- Risk Treatment BPA Risk will treat risks with CAPA actions & reduce probability and impact of unfortunate events. You can set controls to prevent risks and lower risk impact.
Join us on Wednesday, February 26, 2014 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM EST, to see how BPA Risk Management for SharePoint 2013 can steer your ship through the roughest of waters.
- Mon03Mar2014Las Vegas, United States
Join BPA Solutions at the SharePoint Conference in Las Vegas!
In these competitive times, it’s the companies that leverage technologies that get you ahead of the game. At SharePoint Conference 2014, your questions on how to stay competitive, what tools to use to allow your company to move into the future, and how to create solutions using MS Office and SharePoint, will all be covered. BPA Solutions will be at the 2014 SharePoint conference, March 3-6, to answer your questions about how best to leverage SharePoint tools. Visit us at booth 1218 where you can view demos of software products like BPA CRM and BPA Risk, sample wine and cheese, and talk with SharePoint experts. Come visit the BPA Solutions booth at SPC 2014 and you might even win a Surface RT tablet!
Our Panel of Experts:
Kevin Townsend is responsible for professional services for BPA North America. Having completed multiple product implementations, Kevin is an BPA engineering rock star. His blog, “Tips from Townsend”, are online.
Rob Manfredi, director of BPA North America, is responsible for the daily activities of operations, including sales, channel, marketing and support. Rob and Kevin are frequently referred to as the dynamic duo.
Belinda Schöni is a seasoned veteran of BPA, having joined the company in 2002. Belinda is responsible for professional services and also the company’s growing human resources efforts. Belinda speaks fluent French, German and English.
Contact us to schedule an appointment
Don’t Miss These Product Releases to Enhance Performance!
Over the coming weeks we are releasing several major products to enhance your SharePoint experience. We are using SPC2014 in Las Vegas as the platform for these releases:
- Full Enterprise Version of 2013 for CRM, Quality and Risk. Recruiting and the new Help Desk will follow close behind.
- The new BPA Microsoft Office Connector, with amazing performance and now compatible with Outlook 2010 and 2013. The Office connector can connect with any SharePoint 2010 or 2013 site and even with SharePoint Online on Office 365. Coming soon: MS Office tools - Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- The new native BPA Mobile Solutions for iPhone, iPad, and soon Android – take all your BPA and SharePoint info on the road, even offline.
- New BPA CRM Lite for Office365 in the Microsoft App Store. This version is not only fully featured but is also free! An enterprise configurable version will be released later this summer.
BPA’s Mobile CRM for SharePoint 2013 has been nominated for the Best SharePoint App of 2014 by the European SharePoint Community. See why in this informative webinar. We will demo the latest features of BPA’s Mobile CRM, including:
- Access CRM anytime, anywhere, from any device, now including iPad!
- Update events, tasks, and more as changes occur, even while offline
- Customize your client interactions with the click of a few buttons
BPA’s latest release of their award-winning Mobile CRM takes mobile to a whole new level. Join us for this informative webinar to demonstrate our powerful CRM application and reveal these expanded features.
Explore how BPA’s scalable, secure Mobile CRM solution can make your business more efficient, effective and profitable. Join us for this exciting demonstration webinar on Wednesday, March 26, 2014 at 12 pm EST.
- Manage vacancies
- Track interactions with candidates
- Generate letters or emails to applicants
- Track open requisitions
- Customize candidate’s review and approval process
BPA’s Recruiting Solution uses standard SharePoint workflows, and allows you to update events, tasks and more as changes occur, even while offline! To see these tools in action, register for our webinar today, and join us on Wednesday, April 23 at 12 pm EST.
- Thu01May2014Bâtiment CEI1, rez-de-chaussée, Rue Galilée 15, Y-Parc, Yverdon-Les-Bains
De l’idée à la réalisation – A la recherche d’investisseurs
16h30 Accueil des participants 16h45 Introduction
Mme Alexandra Le Coz Sanchez Associate Director Private Equity, Debiopharm Investment
17h00 Bienvenue au parc technologique d'Y-Parc
M. Sandy Wetzel Directeur Y-Parc
17h05 BPA Solutions – De la startup à la levée de fonds
Dr. Boris Lutz Directeur BPA Solutions SA
17h20 Conseils spécialisés et Transaction Advisory
M. David Meyer Conseiller clientèle PME, UBS SA M. Philippe Schlegel Conseiller spécialisé Transaction Advisory, UBS SA
17h30 Questions & réponses
M. Sandy Wetzel Directeur Y-Parc
17h45 Cocktail dînatoire
Nous avons le plaisir de vous convier à notre manifestation
De l'idée à la réalisation – A la recherche d'investisseurs
Jeudi 1er mai 2014 à 16h30
Y-Parc, Bâtiment CEI1
Rue Galilée 15, 1400 Yverdon-les-Bains
Pour des raisons organisationnelles, nous vous serions reconnaissants de bien vouloir vous inscrire sous le lien https://www.bpa-solutions.net/01-05-2014/ d'ici au mardi 29
Nous nous réjouissons de vous rencontrer à cette occasion et vous transmettons, dans cette attente, nos meilleurs messages.
BPA Solutions SA Debiopharm Investment UBS SA
- Mon05May2014Barcelona, Spain
BPA will exhibit at European SharePoint Conference, May 5-8 2014 in Barcelona, Spain.
- Fri13Jun2014Thu17Jul2014Washington, D.C.
You’ve know about SharePoint’s “no code” solutions. However, SharePoint developers face similar problems that can set back the budget or timeline of their project, whether using coded or configured solutions. The BPA xRM solution provides a wide range of web parts that solve these common problems, including:
- Searching large amounts of list data.
- Building customized reports, including related data across SharePoint lists.
- Sorting and viewing list data in many ways.
- Adding data to large lists in an intuitive form.
- Creating many-to-many relationship between list items.
- Intelligent Typing (look ahead) for field validation.
- Displaying related data in a single-page view.
- Emailing data directly from SharePoint.
- Simplifying the SharePoint user experience as a whole.
Our webinar will provide an overview of the web parts BPA provides in its xRM platform. We will also present a live sample of an asset tracking application built using BPA’s tools as a foundation.
Please join us on September 25th from 12:00pm-1:00pm EST. Register to attend here.
BPA will be sponsor and exhibitor at the Swiss Quality Management Day 2014 (JRSM) and present the Fall 2014 release of BPA Quality and Risk.
BPA sera sponsor et exposant de la prochaine Journée Romande des Systèmes de Management (JRSM) 2014. BPA y présentera les dernières versions de ses solutions de gestion de la qualité et des risques.
- Wed29Oct201412:00pm-1:00pm EDTonline
BPA Client Case Study Webinar: PATH Administrators
PATH Administrators is a 30+ year old third party administrator based in Central Pennsylvania that specializes in Taft Hartley health and welfare plans, annuity plans, pension plans and single employer health plans. PATH Admin wanted to use their existing SharePoint platform to manage their day-to-day activity in managing key relationships between clients, brokers and renewals.
BPA’s CRM platform for SharePoint provided a solution for PATH, delivering a highly configured solution with exceedingly intuitive user navigation.
Want to learn more about the process? Join us for a webinar that will review the challenging requirements that led PATH Admin to adopt BPA CRM for SharePoint. We’ll discuss their experience during the configuration process with Keith Maselli, President of PATH Administrators, and take you on a guided tour of their CRM system as well.
If you use SharePoint and you want to better manage the relationships that are important to you, this is a “can’t miss” event. Sign up today to learn what BPA CRM for SharePoint can do for you using a real-life case study.
Please join us on October 29th from 12:00pm-1:00pm EDT.
BPA will be present at the SharePoint Connect 2014 conference on the 18th and 19th November 2014 in Amsterdam with our Dutch partner Silverside.
Link to the event web site http://www.nccomms.com/sharepoint_connect/home.aspx
- Thu20Nov20144:00 pm
BPA Solutions is proud to announce the upcoming fall release of the new CRM 2015! Please join us for our webinar will be holding a webinar on November 20th. You will see a preview of the new Fall Edition of BPA's Award Winning CRM solution. The new enhancements that have been added will drive new best practices with incredible out of the box functionality to get you up and running fast. This is a must see for existing BPA Clients and for those wanting their CRM to run on SharePoint!
Some of the most notable changes have been to the UI to improve user experience. We have looked at industry trends and user input to create an unstoppable CRM that includes all the tools need to perform, measure, and improve processes.
Please join us on November 20th from 12:00pm-1:00pm EDT.
Register for Webinar