BPA’s solutions are ready to be deployed on your infrastructure, in private clouds or with Microsoft Office 365.
If you're like many organizations today running SharePoint Server or Foundation, then our on premise deployment might be right for you.
On premise deployment benefits:
- Leverage your SharePoint investment
- Enjoy high user adoption rates with a unified solution
- Keep important data secured in-house
- Integrate with other on premise systems such as finance and accounting
- Easy installation through SharePoint Central Administration
- Avoid costs related to new technologies and change management
- Extend to any other BPA solution without any cloud restrictions
Private cloud solutions are right for many organizations. Company’s have found that working with a hosting provider will help them avoid upfront investments and will dramatically reduce operating costs.
BPA cloud and other certified Hosting Partners host BPA’s solutions in secured data centers. Configured with either dedicated servers or a cost effective multi tenant environment, BPA has a solution to meet your needs..
Private cloud deployment benefits:
- Outsource hardware + software management
- Avoid upfront investment costs
- Quickly begin configuring your solution
- Pay for what you use, expand as needed.
BPA’s solutions will soon be available directly from the Office 365 app store running on SharePoint Online and Microsoft Azure.