Simplifying compliance document approval with eSignatures and Microsoft Office 365 automation tools.
Managing compliance documents is not an easy process. Typical considerations when managing document include:
- document creation from templates
- document approval flow with alerts
- document signatures and traceability
- document versioning
- document distribution and training
- document revision and archival
- document access permissions
The above video presents an innovative approach for approving and distributing compliance documents with BPA Quality and Office 365. The illustrated scenario simplifies typical task-driven workflows by using eSignatures, and makes the process compliant with ISO and FDA regulations, like CFR 21, part 11.
Microsoft Flow is used for the automation part. It brings unique capabilities to interact with Office tools or third party systems and add new AI possibilities.
This no-code scenario can easily be configured and implemented for any type of organization with little effort.